It’s the recipe that has our mouths watering – and was one we just had to share!
Introducing the Arnott’s Chocolate Ripple Caramel Slice.
For those who love a bit of decadence, not only are the ingredients easy to find, the recipe takes relatively little time to make!
250g pack Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
100g butter, melted
50g butter, chopped
395g can sweetened condensed milk
200g dark chocolate, chopped
1/3 cup thickened cream
- Grease a 20cm (base) square cake tin. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 3cm over hang on all sides.
- Process biscuits until it resembles fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Process until combined. Tip mixture into prepared tin, using the back of a metal spoon, press mixture over base of prepared tin. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- To make caramel filling, place 50g butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium- low heat. Heat stirring constantly for 10- 12 minutes or until mixture thickens and becomes golden. Pour over base, with the back of a metal spoon, smooth top. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chocolate and cream in a bowl over a small pot of boiling water. Stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until melted.
- Spread chocolate over filling. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into pieces and serve.