It’s the day you have been training for your whole life.
You have grown into a chocolate appreciator.
When someone is needed to eat copious amounts of chocolate, you rise to the challenge.
Mondelez Internation, the parent company of brands including Cadbury and Oreo is looking for not one, but four chocolate tasters.
Even though the positions are based in the UK, this is the kind of job that dreams are made of… so moving to the other side of the world is something that makes the prize even sweeter!
The job ad reads:
“You will work alongside approximately 11 Chocolate Tasters and a panel leader; sharing opinions and collaborating with others to reach an agreement on taste.”
“No experience is required as full training will be provided to develop your taste buds and the specific vocabulary required to communicate your opinions.”
* Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
* Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
* Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
* Be consistent in the results given
* Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
* A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
* Honesty when it comes to giving opinion
* Eager to try new inventive products
* A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
* A firm grasp of the English Language
Does this sound like YOU?!
Get all the information, and APPLY for it, right here!