Combining all of our favourite things, Oreos, cream and peanut butter, what more could you want from a dessert!
They’re so good that they don’t require a special occasion, just make them for goodness sake!
The best part is that you only need 3 ingredients and no baking!
- 1 container of whipped cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 18 Peanut Butter Oreo cookies, plus 4 extras
1. Put the 18 Oreos into a ziplock bag and then whack the cookies around so they are broken into large chunks.
2. Take the other 4 Oreos and put them into a different zip lock bag and beat them around until they are small crumbs to make the crumbly topping.
3. In a large bowl whip the cream cheese and cream together until light and fluffy.
4. Fold the whipped cream and large cookie chunks together.
5. Pour mixture into popsicle moulds or wax lined disposable cups. Gently pat down to make sure all air bubbles are filled in.
6. Insert wooden craft sticks and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top, pressing gently with fingers.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
8. Remove popsicles from moulds and enjoy!