It’s the moment all eyes should be on the bride and groom – that first kiss.

But one bridesmaid has accidentally upstaged the big moment in a photo that has quickly gone viral.

The groom cheekily took to Imgur to share the snap of the moment his sister passed out as he leaned in to kiss the bride.

Advertisement
Advertisement

According to the Daily Mail, the groom later explained that while it was a short ceremony, his sister fainted because she hadn’t consumed enough.

“Warmest day of the year, she barely ate or drank anything. Plus those windows made the ceremony room like a greenhouse. Recipe for fainting.”

Well it certainly makes for a wedding story you’ll never forget!

Want more? Here's one of our fave moments from Jase & Lauren – they’re always up to something! Weekdays from 6AM on KIIS 101.1!