A two-year-old girl in North Carolina was rushed to hospital after she was accidentally served alcohol at a family dinner out.

Gabriela Gilliam was out with her parents,Tiffany and Derek, to celebrate Derek’s 25th birthday when the mix-up occurred.

She had been ordered a glass of cranberry juice at the Texas Roadhouse in Asheville, North Carolina, but what came out instead was sangria.

“She was staggering and she was kissing everything,” mum Tiffany told WLOS news.

“I was scared that she might not wake up. That she’d choke on her throw-up and not wake up. It was the most horrible feeling ever.”

Gabriela was taken to hospital, where it was revealed she had consumed alcohol.


The restaurant has admitted fault and apologised to the family.

Image: Facebook

Want more? Here's one of our fave moments from Jase & Lauren – they’re always up to something! Weekdays from 6AM on KIIS 101.1!