Twenty customers have been evacuated after a fire erupted at Hungry Jacks in Traralgon, with at least one treated for minor smoke inhalation.

The blaze reportedly started in a deep fryer at the Argyle Street store at around 7pm last night.

CFA crews arrived promptly to see flames erupting through the drive-through window. 

Within an hour, the fire was brought under control, but the fast food restaurant suffered a significant amount of damage to its ceiling and part of the kitchen.

Want more? Here's one of our fave moments from Jase & PJ – they’re always up to something! Weekdays from 6AM on KIIS 101.1!