There’s a way of finding out everything you have ever done on Facebook.. and we are not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.
It includes everyone you have unfriended over the years plus everything ever posted to your timeline including photos and status updates.
As well as that, it will give you an insight into what information Facebook is holding on to about you, which in turn also means you can see what intrigues marketers about you.
What’s amazing is that even items you have DELETED, still appear on the download, so it never truly disappeared, including all those awkward relationships you have been in.
If you still want to embarrass yourself then this is how you do it;
1. Click the little white arrow in the tip right corner of your screen.
Click on ”settings”.
2. Click ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’
3. Click ‘ Start my archive’.
4. Click the .ZIP file.
5. Inside lies all your information.
6) The one you really want is index.htm
This is the page that contains all your information.
7) Have a browse and enjoy it (or hate it)
I can’t wait to see myself in 2007.
Like I’ve taken the rest of the day off.