And we were told that electronic cigarettes are better for your health!

A bloke in the US has been captured on CCTV footage trying to extinguish his trouser leg when it caught on fire after the E Cigarette in his pocket exploded!

Video found at Associated Press

The man ran outside from the service area to try and put out the flames….while at a PETROL STATION!

 

Advertisement
Advertisement
Want more? Here's one of our fave moments from Jase & PJ – they’re always up to something! Weekdays from 6AM on KIIS 101.1!