• We Don't Talk Anymore
  • Listen on
NON-STOP KIIS

KIIS 101.1

  • now playing:
    We Don't Talk Anymore
    Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez
  • Listen on
MENU

MULTIPLE Melbourne Primary School Children Taken To Hospital

Two students have been taken to hospital after a science experiment went wrong at an Aspendale school.

It is believed the students were mixing Coca-Cola and bleach together when everything went wrong.

The students are believed to have ‘’respiratory burns’ and have been taken to a hospital.



Share this: