Melbourne Roads CLOSED As Flooding Hits The City
Roads have been closed across Melbourne this afternoon as flooding takes over Victoria.
VicRoads are updating drivers on their twitter account.
These are the roads that are currently closed across Victoria.
• Joyces Rd, Monegeetta - road closed at the ford across Deep Creek
• Cemetery Rd, Yalca - road closed
• Bayton Rd, Lancefield - road closed at the ford across Deep Creek
• Betley Rd, Betley - road closed & bridge closed 100m west of Old Eddington Rd
• Mt Cameron-Cotswold Rd, Glengower - road closed
• Murray St, Casterton - road closed
• Nunawading area - number of traffic lights down due to power outage
• Princes Hwy, Narre Warren - all lanes outbound closed due to burst water main between Tinks Rd & Narre Warren Nth Rd
• Middle Rd, Eddington - bridge closed 600m from intersection
• Three Chain Rd, Cowwarr - road closed between Neilsens Rd & McEwans Rd
• Kellys Rd, Grenville - road closed due to 0.5m of water over the bridge
• Tyers St, Casterton - road closed due to flooding
• Rodborough Rd, Moolort - road closed & bridge closed
• Freemantles Rd, Eddington - road closed & bridge closed 400m north of Old Eddington Rd
You can follow Vic Roads on Twitter here.