Aussie Family Find DEADLY Brown Snake in Their Actual BED
A Brisbane couple has had a horrible surprise when they found an enormous deadly eastern brown snake in their bed.
Photos of the poisonous snake were posted on the Elite Snake Catching Services Facebook page after it was safely removed from the suburban home.
The eastern brown snake, which can grow up to 7ft in length, is, in fact, the second most venomous land snake on earth. Its venom is chock full of neurotoxins which can force dangerously heavy blood clotting.
One nasty nip from one of these wriggly fellas can lead to paralysis, renal failure or cardiac arrest. There is also the very real possibility of a bite proving fatal.