15 Lyrics In Lemonade That Confirm Jay Z Cheated On Beyonce
The whole internet has gone into Meltdown since Beyonce launched her epic new album, Lemonade.
However as we started listening, it became very clear that Bey was SUPER mad at someone.
That someone? Her hubby, Jay Z.
In fact, as the songs went on, it seemed this album could be announcing their divorce.
However **spoiler alert** while there was definitely drama along the way, they reconciled by the end.
Here are 15 lyrics that seem to support the above theory...
1. You can taste the dishonest / It's on your breath as you pass it off so cavalier (Pray You Catch Me)
2. Can't you see there's no other man above you / What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you (Hold Up)
3. Something don't feel right because it ain't right, especially coming up after midnight / I smell your secrets and I'm not too perfect to ever feel this worthless / How did it come down to this, going through your call list? / I don't wanna lose my pride but I'ma f**k me up a b***h (Hold Up)
4. It's such a shame, you let this good love go to waste (Hold Up)
5. What's worse, looking jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy? / More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately, I'd rather be crazy (Hold Up)
6. Who the f**k do you think I am? You ain't married to no average bitch, boy. (Don't Hurt Yourself)
7. I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy /Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy / Tonight I'm f**king up all your s**t, boy. (Don't Hurt Yourself)
8. This is your final warning / You know I give you life / If you try this s**t again you gon' lose your wife. (Don't Hurt Yourself)
9. Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on / He always got them f**king excuses" (Sorry)
10. He only want me when I'm not there / He better call Becky with the good hair. (Sorry)
11. My daddy warned me about men like you / He said "Baby girl, he's playing you. (Daddy Lessons)
12. I've always been committed, I've been focused / I always paid attention, been devoted, tell me what did I do wrong? (Love Drought)
13. Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying / But nine times outta ten, I know you're trying (Love Drought)
14. Are you aware you're my lifeline, are you trying to kill me? / If I wasn't me, would you still feel me? / Like on my worst day? Or am I not thirsty enough? (Love Drought)
15. We built sandcastles that washed away / I made you cry when I walked away / And although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby / Every promise don't work out that way (Sandcastles)